- This event has passed.
iLEAD Symposium presented by EITA
May 12 @ 7:30 AM - May 13 @ 2:00 PM
Join Eastern Iowa Tourism for the upcoming iLEAD Leadership Symposium on May 12 – 13, 2022 to sharpen your leadership skills, network with other tourism professionals, and become motivated and rejuvenated. Spaces are limited – secure your registration today.
- Register with payment prior to April 1, 2022 (spaces are limited)
- Registration includes 5 meals (2 breakfast, 2 lunch, 1 dinner) and priceless opportunities to grow as an Iowa tourism professional.
- Learn more from the event flyer
- Conference Schedule as of 1.26.22. Schedule is subject to change.
Hotel Guestroom Information
- A hotel room block has been established at the Hotel Kirkwood with a special group room rate of $119 (+ taxes & fees). Place reservations before April 19, 2022 by calling 319-848-8700 and asking for the iLEAD Symposium block rate.
iTIP is proud to partner with EITA to sponsor this event.
EITA General Membership Meeting
- Come to Cedar Rapids a day early on May 11 for an additional education session with “E-mail Sanity Expert” Randy Dean.
- Every day, managers and professionals are getting buried under a continuing stream of both useful and useless email. Without a system for getting “control
of the beast”, professionals spend much of their work (and personal) time spinning wheels and feeling highly unsatisfied. If you would like to get control of your e-mail “beast”, you should attend this program.
- Register for the May 11 session from 10 AM – 2:30 PM.