The program areas identified are not a plan, but rather a blueprint for how together the travel industry can identify opportunities and take action on critical issues with the purpose of growing travel in Iowa.
- Build relationships with aligned partners to strengthen the tourism & hospitality industries
- Manage a diverse membership program to create a sustainable association
- Encourage membership that reflects the diversity of the travel industry
- Identify partnerships to further the mission of the organization
- Design an education plan which delivers training across the state and uses technology to increase access
- Coordinate networking opportunities for members
- Provide an opportunity for intake from members on issues to define a legislative agenda
- Pursue legislation for alternative funding for tourism and investment for implementation of the industry strategic plan
- Successfully advocate for Iowa to be at the national average for tourism spending
- Promote Iowa’s niche opportunities in areas of group travel, sports, and meetings
- Educate the industry on iTIP’s programs and benefits
UNITE WITH iTIP
Get involved with iTIP to help advance the travel and hospitality industry of Iowa. United, the travel industry can accomplish great things.