iTIP is excited that you are considering bringing your next meeting to Iowa! Selecting Iowa for your meeting guarantees your event will be accompanied with unique experiences and your guests will be wowed at every turn! iTIP will help you make connections with the right team to ensure your event exceeds every expectation. Our members are knowledgeable professionals ready to create an experience for the meetings market.
Iowa destinations offers a number of resources and amenities that are attractive to meeting planners. Benefits include central location, grant assistance, variety of venue sizes, off-the-clock fun, gorgeous lodging, amazing local food & drink, site selection & venue tours as well as ground transportation options.
Turn an Iowa business trip into an excuse to explore, indulge, or just get away. Mix and match your favorite places to eat, shop and relax to create a brand new experience, every time. Enjoy the Midwest hospitality as you explore a range of authentic Iowa experiences.
Iowa Travel Industry Partners (iTIP) is the only statewide organization dedicated to meetings promotion. Contact us to help you plan your next meeting in Iowa.
This project supported by Travel Iowa.
Partner Profile Sheets
View our current collection of profile sheets from partners across the state. Partners in this packet include:
- Catch Des Moines
- Cedar Falls Tourism & Visitors Bureau
- Cedar Rapids Tourism
- Clear Lake Chamber & Tourism
- Council Bluffs Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Courtyard by Marriott – Downtown Sioux City
- Discover Ames
- Experience Waterloo
- Explore Sioux City
- Madison County Chamber
- Muscatine Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Sioux City Convention Center
- Vacation Okoboji
- Visit Fort Dodge
- Visit Mason City
- Visit Quad Cities
Iowa has been featured in recent meetings/conventions publications. Check out the links to learn more about what Iowa has to offer.
- Hiltons in Iowa are Designed for Meetings, Small Market Meetings Magazine, August 2023
- Meeting in Iowa, Smart Meetings Magazine, January 2023
- Why meet in Dubuque, Small Market Meetings Magazine, January 2023
- Iowa Originals, Small Market Meetings Magazine, September 2022
- Iowa Headliners, Small Market Meetings Magazine, September 2022
- 4 Reasons to Plan in Iowa (Besides Its No. 1 Ranking), Smart Meetings Magazine, February 2018
2023 - 2024 Iowa Meeting Guide
We’re so glad you are considering Iowa as a host state for your next meeting or event. Iowa destinations offer many resources and amenities, including a central location, grant assistance, a variety of venue sizes, ground transportation options, off-the-clock fun, gorgeous lodging, amazing local food and drink, and site selection and venue familiarization tours. Choosing Iowa for your meeting guarantees your guests will be wowed at every turn by our state and its unique experiences.
You can turn an Iowa business trip into an excuse to explore, indulge or just get away. Read the latest Iowa Meeting Guide to learn how Iowa can meet your needs to host your next meeting or convention. The publication was created in partnership with Small Market Meetings (Pioneer Publishing).
Contact iTIP today to learn more about meeting venues in Iowa. iTIP will help connect you to the correct team to begin planning your next event.