Connecting Content Creators and Communities
Are you a stellar BDR who is looking to advance into an AE role at a fast-growing startup? Shrpa is an adventure platform that helps DMOs highlight amazing experiences in their community. We offer a proven SaaS platform that recently passed our first 100 customer milestone. You will help drive our national expansion and next round of growth. Join a fully-remote, fun, and motivated team to take your sales experience to the next level!
- $45K base + Tiered Commission (no limit)
- $30k estimated annual commission at target
- $1K/mo training bonus for 3 months
At Shrpa (shrpa.com), we are on a mission to connect travelers to memorable local experiences anywhere they travel. We provide communities with the most engaging user-generated content. We deliver authentic experiences that take adventure seekers to entirely new experiences, no matter where they are.
- Shrpa has a fully remote and extremely flexible work environment.
- We work in an exciting industry with a fun team – at Shrpa, we’re always exploring!
- Our solutions have an extremely high close rate with prospects.
- You can help drive our transition from regional success to national growth.
- You can be a foundational piece in a growing sales business.
This is an opportunity to make a big impact with a startup that is taking the travel world by storm; all while playing a pivotal role in building out the sales team.
- Generating new prospects through outbound efforts to help us break into new geographic markets.
- Researching target prospects, and engaging them across multiple channels.
- Testing and iterating on messaging and timing, and helping to scale the ones that generate the best results.
- Understanding the Shrpa product and educating prospective customers.
- Guiding prospects through their purchase decision – giving compelling product demonstrations and proposals, addressing objections, and engaging decision makers to get to a close.
- Tracking leads, follow-ups, and closes to optimize the sales process and maximize sales.
- Maintaining accurate records in our Hubspot CRM system
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS BDR or AE experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence.
- Effective prospecting and email follow-up skills.
- Ability to work interactively with a fully remote team.
- Bias towards action: You aren’t afraid to figure things out on your own, and would rather connect with a prospect than wait around for direction.
- Curiosity: You work to deeply understand customers, their processes, and their objectives, to speak their language, and translate product value to customer value. You enjoy learning about new industries and roles.
- Persistence: You take pride in working harder and smarter than your competition, and have the discipline to maintain a consistently high volume of outreach to prospective customers.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented: You are driven by creating impact, and you take full ownership of achieving personal and team objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious sales professional to progress alongside the company and help lead this expansion during a pivotal time in our growth.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.